One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The ancestors too are transactors in these ‘complex forms of interrelationship extending back through time’.’
- ‘Only an eighth of the transactors are in the public service: their numbers have been growing slightly more slowly than those in the private sector.’
- ‘The technology itself transforms behavior, he says: ‘They're the most active searchers, the most fervid transactors, the most sold on the Internet overall.’’
- ‘Any exchange of gifts gave rise to the establishment of long-term relations between the transactors, such as patronage and various forms of public and private benefaction.’
- ‘Better information improves markets by permitting transactors to make more informed choices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.