One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Only an eighth of the transactors are in the public service: their numbers have been growing slightly more slowly than those in the private sector.’
- ‘The ancestors too are transactors in these ‘complex forms of interrelationship extending back through time’.’
- ‘Any exchange of gifts gave rise to the establishment of long-term relations between the transactors, such as patronage and various forms of public and private benefaction.’
- ‘Better information improves markets by permitting transactors to make more informed choices.’
- ‘The technology itself transforms behavior, he says: ‘They're the most active searchers, the most fervid transactors, the most sold on the Internet overall.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.