One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Between Australia and New Zealand, or involving people, organizations, etc. in both Australia and New Zealand.‘they run the only dedicated daily trans-Tasman freighter between Sydney and Auckland’‘the Australian banks are pushing for a single trans-Tasman regulator’
- ‘Our lawyers will be out of work unless they start working on trans-Tasman ways of doing things.’
- ‘The delegation jets off to New Zealand on Tuesday to see what sort of deal our trans-Tasman cousins can offer.’
- ‘The main event was the Lou Smith trans-Tasman rugby challenge, a contest with more than 70 years' history.’
- ‘It is very important, I would stress, that we have full trans-Tasman cooperation.’
- ‘Late last January, the airline commenced trans-Tasman operations.’
- ‘They collected 30,000 signatures opposed to the proposed trans-Tasman treaty.’
- ‘Tourism organizations should be actively promoting and encouraging trans-Tasman travel.’
- ‘We recently went to Australia as part of the trans-Tasman exchange.’
- ‘The triangular tax involves the double-taxation of certain trans-Tasman investments.’
- ‘I want to conclude on the important trans-Tasman mutual recognition agreements.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.