One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The two-storey white house, built in the early 20s, sits tranquilly in the centre of the compound.’
- ‘He walked out of the kitchen area and tranquilly walked through the halls, admiring the paintings and furniture that were artfully placed in different places as decoration.’
- ‘My black face looks tranquilly towards heaven with happy memories and grateful prayers from you.’
- ‘She tranquilly said, ‘I'm leaving in two days.’’
- ‘In fact, the emotion is more deeply felt and communicated because it is so tranquilly expressed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.