One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘it's bad news mixing tranks and booze’another term for tranquillizer
- ‘I wasn't feeling the affects of anything, so I doubt it was a trank or a poison.’
- ‘Tammy dropped the clipboard and fired the trank gun she had hidden behind it, aiming for the neck, because a throat shot would take effect quicker.’
- ‘‘Oh, come on, like it's really any different from human tranks,’ Fisher comforted, reaching the first floor.’
- ‘Did you get drugged with tranks, or were you really a real person to your family?’
- ‘A shotgun would be ideal, but this only fired trank darts.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.