One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Many people imagine hypnosis as a trance-like altered state of consciousness.’
- ‘And that will get them through that trance-like thing.’
- ‘Just don't do the no-blink trance-like scare stare.’
- ‘Neither my daughter, Jane, nor my son, Lewis, look up, both absorbed in a music video, their vague, trance-like expressions bathed in glare from the screen.’
- ‘During shamanic counselling, the client is taught how to put themselves into a trance-like state so they can ask questions of their spirit helpers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.