One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She is also a capable gymnast, trampolinist and javelin thrower.’
- ‘She's a trampolinist, so it is no surprise her career has had its ups and downs.’
- ‘A keen swimmer and trampolinist, she was a regular visitor to the gym and had completed the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme.’
- ‘As we talk, a high-bouncing trampolinist periodically soars to window-level view from the piazza below.’
- ‘Top gymnasts, acrobats and trampolinists from France and Russia are entertaining enthusiastic audiences during their current exhibition tour across France.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.