One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘A keen swimmer and trampolinist, she was a regular visitor to the gym and had completed the Duke of Edinburgh award scheme.’
- ‘Top gymnasts, acrobats and trampolinists from France and Russia are entertaining enthusiastic audiences during their current exhibition tour across France.’
- ‘She's a trampolinist, so it is no surprise her career has had its ups and downs.’
- ‘She is also a capable gymnast, trampolinist and javelin thrower.’
- ‘As we talk, a high-bouncing trampolinist periodically soars to window-level view from the piazza below.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.