One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nobody knows if these traineeships actually provide real career paths, but it does give these young people their first job and that might lead to something better.’
- ‘There are only a few traineeships that are on offer to potential theatre directors, so I knew I had to grab the opportunity.’
- ‘It means those who then start their traineeships have already played at that level and proved they can cope with it.’
- ‘Seven didn't last the course, but those that did have all secured 12-month traineeships with two major construction firms.’
- ‘The notion that a young person entering an apprenticeship or traineeship can bargain equally with a prospective employer is laughable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.