One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The notion that a young person entering an apprenticeship or traineeship can bargain equally with a prospective employer is laughable.’
- ‘Seven didn't last the course, but those that did have all secured 12-month traineeships with two major construction firms.’
- ‘There are only a few traineeships that are on offer to potential theatre directors, so I knew I had to grab the opportunity.’
- ‘It means those who then start their traineeships have already played at that level and proved they can cope with it.’
- ‘Nobody knows if these traineeships actually provide real career paths, but it does give these young people their first job and that might lead to something better.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.