One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Poor, lower-class white people, typified as living in mobile homes.‘their parenting style has moved the family from upper-middle-class suburban to trailer trash in one generation’
- ‘The last time, she said I was white trailer trash and slept in a dumpster.’
- ‘I wouldn't want to be related to trailer trash like that either.’
- ‘I'd like my son to round out his education on all things trailer trash before you turn off the telly.’
- ‘She's not trailer trash, but she sure acts that way.’
- ‘I am straight up white trailer trash from Jupiter, Florida.’
- ‘You took that piece of trailer trash off to some romantic getaway, didn't you?’
- ‘But still, the beauty of it is that it is sometimes still kinda trailer trash.’
- ‘Although we're told he's a rich boy, he's portrayed as a working-class tough guy, the sort of wife-beating trailer trash Hollywood loves to hate.’
- ‘He barely made high school and his daddy was poor trailer trash.’
- ‘There are places that look like the stereotype of trailer trash, outbuildings unpainted and falling apart, old cars rusting.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.