One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Now he is turning his attention to another, the politicized traducement of American history.’
- ‘But even within these limits there are misunderstandings and traducements to be avoided.’
- ‘The mental and physical traducements were unexpected and temptuous.’
- ‘This is an allegation of misuse, a traducement, bad faith by the Home Office.’
- ‘Don't trust their bright shining lies, don't fall prey to their traducements and self-enamored pieties.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.