One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The traditionalistic political culture looks to the past, of strong social and family bonds.’
- ‘They were always a very traditionalistic motorcycle company, staying true to their roots and sticking to a formula.’
- ‘Her father was genial, well-meaning and only mildly traditionalistic.’
- ‘The suburbanization of parts of the old South has challenged the traditionalistic subculture with a spreading of power over a broader demographic spectrum’
- ‘Moralistic states have a higher percentage of women serving in their state legislatures than both individualistic and traditionalistic states.’
- ‘The chief goal of the traditionalistic political culture is the maintenance of the status quo, with political power concentrated in the hands of established elites.’
- ‘The traditionalistic paradigm implicates loyalty towards the traditional practices of political action, as opposed to new radicalism and the intentional breaking of the old paradigms.’
- ‘This seems enough surprising in relation to a traditionalistic culture like the one of the Catalan Renaixença.’
- ‘What are the major features of the individualistic, traditionalistic, and moralistic political cultures?’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.