One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An exhibition at which businesses in a particular industry promote their products and services.‘conferences and trade fairs are a great way to meet prospective new clients’
- ‘Since trade shows only happen a few times a year, we try to bring you insight and advice from successful shops owners throughout the rest of the year in our articles.’
- ‘I continue to attend as many of the trade shows as possible, take classes, and try to stay updated on the most current design trends.’
- ‘You should participate regularly at relevant trade fairs for your product.’
- ‘Attendees will have an opportunity to see some of the hottest products on the market as the trade show floor opens.’
- ‘International wine trade shows are nothing new.’
- ‘They wanted him to exhibit a prototype at their big annual trade fair.’
- ‘The famous international trade fairs held here contribute to Frankfurt's metropolitan reputation.’
- ‘A trade fair was staged in the university's exhibition centre, and attracted hundreds of visitors.’
- ‘The winner will be announced during the record industry's annual trade fair in Cannes.’
- ‘Trade fairs do present opportunities to gain footholds in export markets.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.