One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for business cycle
- ‘He was at a complete loss when it came to advancing any sound argument to demolish the monetary theory of the trade cycle.’
- ‘So, it's still going to be some time before the complete trade cycle evolves into a paperless transaction.’
- ‘During the boom phase of the trade cycle, businesses hire new workers, many of whom are pulled from other lines of work by the higher wages.’
- ‘I was confident that, in the long run, thorough knowledge of money and credit, of the trade cycle, and the effects of government intervention would yield fame and fortune.’
- ‘Our problem is a trade cycle, not recurring slumps due to insufficient spending.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.