One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for business cycle
- ‘He was at a complete loss when it came to advancing any sound argument to demolish the monetary theory of the trade cycle.’
- ‘So, it's still going to be some time before the complete trade cycle evolves into a paperless transaction.’
- ‘During the boom phase of the trade cycle, businesses hire new workers, many of whom are pulled from other lines of work by the higher wages.’
- ‘Our problem is a trade cycle, not recurring slumps due to insufficient spending.’
- ‘I was confident that, in the long run, thorough knowledge of money and credit, of the trade cycle, and the effects of government intervention would yield fame and fortune.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.