One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Both types of problems seek to tractably compute summarizing statistics, or estimates, of hidden random variables based on related observables, and are formulated on an underlying graph.’
- ‘This talk is about recent work on new ways to exploit preprocessed views of data tables for tractably solving big statistical queries.’
- ‘And if time permits we will discuss the case of sparse high dimensional data and the computational issues in tractably building very large probabilistic models from such data.’
- ‘Discriminative learning techniques have seen a surge of interest in the NLP community due their ability to tractably incorporate millions of dependent and linguistically rich features.’
- ‘Thus our work enables experts in other fields to accurately and tractably mine massive data streams in their area of interest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.