One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘You should always be able to provide tractability for all feed purchased on your farm.’
- ‘For its part, the Council will put in place proper recycling facilities with tractability and accountability to ensure best environmental practice and reuse of scarce resources.’
- ‘Their model, notable for its simplicity and mathematical tractability, was foreshadowed by several others.’
- ‘He added that this is undermining the confidence consumers have in the quality and tractability of Irish potatoes with potentially very damaging consequences for growers.’
- ‘In the pursuit of pseudo-scientific tractability, neoclassical economics neglects the dynamic aspects of the social realm and delivers a static utilitarian calculus.’
- ‘These methods promise computational tractability with large data sets and complex evolutionary models.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.