One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘These methods promise computational tractability with large data sets and complex evolutionary models.’
- ‘Their model, notable for its simplicity and mathematical tractability, was foreshadowed by several others.’
- ‘For its part, the Council will put in place proper recycling facilities with tractability and accountability to ensure best environmental practice and reuse of scarce resources.’
- ‘He added that this is undermining the confidence consumers have in the quality and tractability of Irish potatoes with potentially very damaging consequences for growers.’
- ‘In the pursuit of pseudo-scientific tractability, neoclassical economics neglects the dynamic aspects of the social realm and delivers a static utilitarian calculus.’
- ‘You should always be able to provide tractability for all feed purchased on your farm.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.