One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They've found all thirty people, nameless and traceless!’
- ‘Stories travel through the minds of those who receive them, and follow traceless, timeless paths unaccountable to rational means.’
- ‘No human tracker will be able to follow up the movement of this man's traceless passage.’
- ‘The next morning we learned of your seemingly traceless disappearance.’
- ‘With this experience, the traces of enlightenment are eliminated and a life of traceless enlightenment is limitlessly renewed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.