One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We need traceability and a surveillance system that ensures early recognition of a disease problem.’
- ‘Traceability is a fundamental requirement for organic certification.’
- ‘Traceability from field to plate is essential in today's consumer market.’
- ‘Traceability will underpin all future food safety legislation.’
- ‘As the community is small, complete transparency and traceability is guaranteed.’
- ‘We seem to be seeing the beginnings of a trend towards more local sourcing of food, with benefits to local businesses, the freshness and traceability of food, and reducing food miles.’
- ‘They include traceability, safe farm practices, prudent use of antibiotics and chemicals, pasteurisation and meat contamination.’
- ‘In a first for the industry, the new facility contains the latest in technology, which will allow for full traceability of the fish back to the port or farm of origin.’
- ‘Minister Joe Walsh described NSIS as a most important development in progressing animal identification and traceability in Ireland.’
- ‘He said sheep tagging and traceability will assist in resolving illegal movements but the reality is that tagging in itself will not apprehend and root out rogue dealers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.