One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Microbiological surveillance was established successfully by the implementation of specialised diagnostic methods and also the development and introduction of new, rapid methods for determination of toxigenicity, used in several field evaluations.’
- ‘A species does not necessarily need to have both high invasiveness and high toxigenicity to be rated highly virulent.’
- ‘Molecular methods for the determination of toxigenicity are being developed.’
- ‘The most common in vitro assay for toxigenicity is the Elek immunodiffusion test.’
- ‘The large amounts of fungal genome available have enabled molecular markers and species-specific primers to be developed for the diagnosis of fungal species and their toxigenicity, and has led to variability studies throughout the fungal genome for even more selective observations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.