One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Thus, even eating a healthy diet leads to an increasing burden of new man-made toxins, many of which have not been toxicologically assessed.’
- ‘Despite their name they are neither biologically, chemically nor toxicologically inert.’
- ‘The second step involved adsorption of the toxicologically safe anionic dyes fast green and naphthol yellow S to the clay complexes.’
- ‘It contains the ethyl mercury radical attached to the sulfur group of thiosalicylate and is believed to behave toxicologically like other ethyl mercury compounds.’
- ‘In each case, samples of femoral venous blood and urine obtained at autopsy were toxicologically analyzed to determine alcohol concentrations.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.