One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In cases of toxemic pregnancy, this time was markedly prolonged, to as long as 88 min, and the activitytime curves showed a plateau effect.’
- ‘Anything that uses up nerve-energy enervates, and the child becomes toxemic because the elimination of toxin is impeded.’
- ‘Dr. Lueck observed the organism in the placental tissue of toxemic mothers and identified it in the circulating blood of toxemic patients.’
- ‘When used in hemodialysis, it is part of an artificial kidney system for the treatment of patients with renal failure or toxemic conditions and provides access to a patient's blood for hemodialysis.’
- ‘The second or toxemic stage of pertussis follows relatively nonspecific symptoms of the colonizaton stage.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.