One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A multi-storey house in a modern housing development which is attached to one or more similar houses by shared walls.‘in 2006, they bought a townhome in the complex’
- ‘Each new townhome features 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a 2-car garage.’
- ‘One listing was for a 3-bedroom, 2.5-bath luxury townhome along Tampa Bay for $20,000 for the week.’
- ‘Here is your opportunity to be spoilt when you decide to purchase this townhome, as it was built with quality in mind.’
- ‘Commercially, the Spring Creek townhome project is on a fast track with the recent great weather.’
- ‘The report illustrates how townhomes are largely replacing stand-alone starter homes.’
- ‘A portion of the development originally meant to be townhomes instead has been marketed for single-family homes.’
- ‘He knew that plenty of people want an urban townhome.’
- ‘My wife and I used to live in a townhome that backed to some woods.’
- ‘Demolition of the existing apartment complex and construction of the new townhomes will begin immediately.’
- ‘The team developed a high-performance single-family attached townhome design that would fit well in any urban environment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.