One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Nonetheless, some areas that are apparently not considered ‘particularly sensitive’ or of ‘special ecological or touristic importance’ may be affected for centuries.’
- ‘From a purely touristic viewpoint, Gibraltar has to remain British.’
- ‘Bulgaria could be a fantastic touristic country but they don't know how to act.’
- ‘Yet he also admits that in purely touristic terms they are here at a good time. They've been treated like royalty and benefited from low prices (half-price carriage rides and theatre tickets).’
- ‘And, and that's something which the authorities are working very hard to try to address and they have got rescue teams out up and down the coastline here in this, you know, densely populated touristic area.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.