One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Likewise, somatic cell totipotency is demonstrated by the ability of plant cells to develop into a complete and fertile plant by in vitro somatic embryogenesis and/or organogenesis.’
- ‘This phenomenon is due to the totipotency of plant cells when they are not highly differentiated.’
- ‘Somatic embryogenesis is an example of totipotency and is used as a model system for studying embryogenesis.’
- ‘This suggests that, unlike the differentiated cells of adult animals, some differentiated cells of the adult plant may retain totipotency.’
- ‘He said that the demonstration of genetic totipotency of cells after prolonged culture is pivotal to combining site specific genetic manipulations and cloning.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.