One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Of these, the vast majority comprise late Archaean tonalitic gneiss with various mafic, ultramafic and metasedimentary enclaves, collectively known as ‘grey gneiss’.’
- ‘In general, the strain intensity is commonly considerably higher in the granodiorite dykes than in the tonalitic wall-rock gneisses, which probably reflects strain localization into the dykes.’
- ‘The Archaean Baidrag complex, composed of tonalitic gneiss, granulite and amphibolite, with minor marble and quartzite, has been interpreted as a microcontinental block.’
- ‘The granite contains several inliers of tonalitic gneiss, including the Chikwakwa gneisses.’
- ‘The Archaean Baidrag complex comprises tonalitic granulites and metasediments.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.