One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Tomorrow.‘let's meet tomoz’‘he's 21 tomoz’
- ‘I'm still majorly looking forward to my night out tomoz.’
- ‘My cousin has it on camera will try get it uploaded tomoz!’
- ‘I can't wait for my family to see our show tomoz!’
- ‘I'm off to meet my work friends tomoz.’
- ‘I hope to see all the fans there tomoz at the big derby game.’
- ‘Tomoz, I'm going in for an operation to get it fixed.’
- ‘She said, "Let's meet tomoz."’
- ‘The football's kicking off with an England match tomoz.’
- ‘That's tops, I will tune in today and tomoz.’
- ‘I might push my luck and see if they have more tomoz.’
1990s: alteration of tomorrow.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.