One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A record obtained by tomography.
- ‘Clinical records, chest x-ray films, and computed tomograms were reviewed in all cases.’
- ‘The inflammatory events can be related to the presence or absence of airflow obstruction and to the presence of emphysema in computed tomograms of the lungs.’
- ‘The tomogram showed an aneurysm of the lower part of the descending thoracic aorta with surrounding haematoma.’
- ‘Six hundred and eight additional liver computed tomograms detected only one asymptomatic patient with liver metastases who might have benefited from liver resection.’
- ‘This time, the computed tomogram showed an abscess at the site of the excised vascular anomaly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.