One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She appears at first to be a teenybopper, then perhaps a ‘wild child’, but is perfectly at ease dressed either tomboyishly or in skirts.’
- ‘She put her hands on her hips tomboyishly, and raised a silent eyebrow at the man.’
- ‘It's just that due to her personality, she prefers to dress tomboyishly, so it kinda hides her feminine side!’
- ‘In one photograph, a little girl plays tomboyishly in the street, oblivious to an upturned car nearby.’
- ‘Before, I used to dress tomboyishly; but as time went by, I changed a little and became elegantly casual.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.