One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This rite dates back to the Mayan and Toltecan period in history.’
- ‘This ceremonial center has characteristics which relate it with the Olmecan, Mayan, Totonac, Toltecan, Teotihuacan, Xochicalcan and Aztec cultures.’
- ‘After a peak period lasting for several hundred years, the Mayan civilisation crumbled in the ninth century, at a moment when the new Toltecan power was coming to the fore in part of Central America.’
- ‘Somewhere around the year 750 AD the city was destroyed and plundered probably by groups of Toltecan origin.’
- ‘It has buildings representative of the eighteenth century, and it is close to an archaeological zone of Toltecan and Tarascan influence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.