One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Somewhere around the year 750 AD the city was destroyed and plundered probably by groups of Toltecan origin.’
- ‘It has buildings representative of the eighteenth century, and it is close to an archaeological zone of Toltecan and Tarascan influence.’
- ‘This ceremonial center has characteristics which relate it with the Olmecan, Mayan, Totonac, Toltecan, Teotihuacan, Xochicalcan and Aztec cultures.’
- ‘After a peak period lasting for several hundred years, the Mayan civilisation crumbled in the ninth century, at a moment when the new Toltecan power was coming to the fore in part of Central America.’
- ‘This rite dates back to the Mayan and Toltecan period in history.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.