One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This will reduce ‘trial and error’ prescribing and improve the efficacy and tolerability of medicines.’
- ‘Duration of treatment varied from six weeks to 10 years; shorter trials assessed symptomatic control and tolerability, and longer trials assessed disease progression and mortality.’
- ‘Overall tolerability was similar between the two classes of drugs, but atypical agents caused fewer extrapyramidal side effects.’
- ‘Lower initial doses are needed to improve tolerability.’
- ‘Safety and tolerability were good, with no drug-related adverse events or changes in clinical or laboratory parameters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.