One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘When the socks they came off the machines in the factory they were toeless.’
- ‘Talking of toes, it is even possible to buy toeless tights to wear with sandals and peep-toed shoes.’
- ‘They were toeless elegant black satin heels with straps that twisted around her ankles and toes.’
- ‘Woman who say they wear the hose to make their skin tone appear more even can look toward topical self-tanning products or toeless pantyhose.’
- ‘Their scrawny legs and toeless feet could barely walk; their arms and torso were grotesquely skeletal with almost no muscle at all.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.