One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Who needs sledging when you have got a team of tobogganists in your own head.’
- ‘The rest of the sledders, tobogganists and snowboarders on site took little notice.’
- ‘Skiers, snowboarders, cross-country skiing enthusiasts, tobogganists and strollers rejoice in winter.’
- ‘It was originally built for tobogganists, but was soon adopted by skiers.’
- ‘The people from Turnbull Drive were there to complain about mysterious fireworks, shy lovers who shoot out street lights, and suicidal tobogganists as well as nutters who off-road in family sedans.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.