One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for cigarette beetle
- ‘When you decide to unfreeze the cigars, which in the case of tobacco beetles is after 48 hours, you must first shift them into the coldest part of your refrigerator and let them warm slowly.’
- ‘With so many young cigars throughout the industry, the ubiquitous tobacco beetle has made a return.’
- ‘Like the drugstore beetle the tobacco beetle is also related to the furniture beetle.’
- ‘If you notice a large number of pin holes in your cigar, this is an indication that tobacco beetles have visited.’
- ‘The book is enclosed in glass along with dozens of tobacco beetles who over the course of the exhibition consume much of the book, leaving their dung behind.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.