One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- archaic spelling of titivate
- ‘This site is continuously meddled with, torn apart and endlessly tittivated.’
- ‘Whilst tittivating the deck and coach roof, I used any spare epoxy mix to treat little splits and areas elsewhere.’
- ‘You're just proving my point - that salad has to be tittivated and/or genetically altered to make it edible.’
- ‘So I have been tittivating… it needs more work yet, but it will look lovely soon!’
- ‘There they are washed, tails tittivated and eyes cleaned before settling down in the clean straw of their stalls to wait their turn in the judging ring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.