One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘With that she rumbled out of the toilets, but returned thirty seconds later with a friend to peer in at the door and giggle titteringly.’
- ‘What's more, his camera crew seemed to find the whole shameful business titteringly funny.’
- ‘This would then explain why us bulls find it titteringly funny that you are still waffling on and on and on.’
- ‘To watch these titteringly vapid farces on cable TV is to marvel at the fact that they were once hugely popular.’
- ‘Act I Scene I presents a self-obsessed show-off all in white, with elaborate jewelry and ornate crown, titteringly making light of the conflict between Bolingbroke and Mowbray.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.