One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In the two stories and one novella, human passions become frighteningly, titanically powerful.’
- ‘This film is instrumental mainly in that it reminds us of something we've all known for a long time: he is a titanically bad writer.’
- ‘I doubt if there was a room anywhere in the world that night with more titanically lusted-after people in it.’
- ‘Tim pointed out that the wine list was titanically overpriced and deeply unimaginative.’
- ‘Previous romance stories wrapped around tragic historical events have done - uh - titanically well at the box office.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.