One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He did so with a tirelessness and grace which he regularly shows on the pitch.’
- ‘A record-breaking sprinter in his youth - his collegiate mark in the 60-yard dash stood for decades - he has revealed, in his first term, the tirelessness, stamina and patience of a long-distance runner.’
- ‘His tirelessness is apparent from a strike-rate of a wicket every 51.6 balls that bears comparison with many all-time greats.’
- ‘But he more than compensated for any physical deficits by his willingness to court female readers, and by his tirelessness in discussing his own work.’
- ‘There is no doubting his tirelessness and his commitment, no doubting his popularity among his own people and no doubting that he is a nice man.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.