One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for cassiterite
- ‘Furthermore, the addition of the tinstone reduced the temperature required to melt the metal and, once melted, the bronze was more fluid and easier to cast.’
- ‘The procedures needed to separate the tinstone from the other minerals are demanding.’
- ‘Cassiterite is also known as tinstone, and is an important tin ore.’
- ‘The principal ore of tin is the mineral cassiterite (or tinstone), SnO2, found abundantly on Phuket Island.’
- ‘The younger granites form rugged hills of Jurassic age, and contain tinstone and columbite.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.