One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for cassiterite
- ‘Furthermore, the addition of the tinstone reduced the temperature required to melt the metal and, once melted, the bronze was more fluid and easier to cast.’
- ‘The procedures needed to separate the tinstone from the other minerals are demanding.’
- ‘The younger granites form rugged hills of Jurassic age, and contain tinstone and columbite.’
- ‘Cassiterite is also known as tinstone, and is an important tin ore.’
- ‘The principal ore of tin is the mineral cassiterite (or tinstone), SnO2, found abundantly on Phuket Island.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.