One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A pair of clippers for cutting sheet metal.
- ‘A camera with multiple lenses duplicated the image on a sizable sheet of iron, which could then be cut up with tinsnips, yielding six pictures for twenty-five cents.’
- ‘I've used a lot of tools on computers before, including 5-pound sledgehammers, but I've never had to take tinsnips to a case interior before..’
- ‘Available with straight or curve blades, these tinsnips are intended for light duty work.’
- ‘Measure along the sides and the top of the door jamb and cut the spring metal to the correct length with tinsnips.’
- ‘Please make sure you double check the product details on the shop's site BEFORE you order the Gilbow g69 nb nut/bolt for tinsnips and also read our Accuracy of Product Information statement below.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.