One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for rusa
- ‘White-crested cockatoos, jungle fowl, bush turkeys and ‘wili wili’ birds can be seen in the foliage, and the occasional wild boar and Timor deer run wild in the long grass.’
- ‘The Sungkai centre currently has about 63 heads of sambar deer, 15 heads of Timor deer and 14 heads of mouse-deer.’
- ‘Komodo and neighbouring Rinca Island also harbour populations of wild horses, macaque monkeys, wild buffalo, wild pig, cockatoos and the barking Timor deer.’
- ‘This area is an important grazing ground for Timor deer, wild board, water buffalo and horses.’
- ‘Many wild animals could be seen here, such as Komodo dragon, Timor deer, water buffalo, wild horse, long-tailed macaque, and many kinds of birds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.