One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘And all these problems could be avoided, if the ministers could simply and timeously explain what it was all about.’
- ‘There should be a more consistent workload, which would be facilitated by Ministers adhering to guidelines and tabling bills timeously.’
- ‘There are no easy answers, but there must certainly be measures that can be taken timeously in order to eventually achieve more parity.’
- ‘The strategies for improving results have been reinforced and analysis of last year's results was done timeously - at the beginning of this year.’
- ‘At the moment the system fails to deliver card licences timeously and accurately.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.