One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The strategies for improving results have been reinforced and analysis of last year's results was done timeously - at the beginning of this year.’
- ‘There should be a more consistent workload, which would be facilitated by Ministers adhering to guidelines and tabling bills timeously.’
- ‘At the moment the system fails to deliver card licences timeously and accurately.’
- ‘And all these problems could be avoided, if the ministers could simply and timeously explain what it was all about.’
- ‘There are no easy answers, but there must certainly be measures that can be taken timeously in order to eventually achieve more parity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.