One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The fact or quality of being done or occurring at a favourable or useful time.‘managers were happy with the timeliness of the deliveries’
- ‘Many seedings fail because of poor seed placement and lack of timeliness in planting.’
- ‘The timeliness of information matters.’
- ‘The book deserves to be widely read because of its timeliness and clarity.’
- ‘He failed to deal with his client's affairs with due care and timeliness.’
- ‘The use of a mobile data-collection tool could increase accuracy and timeliness of clinical trial data collection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.