One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See time travel
- ‘At the end of that book the time traveller returns to the future and the anonymous narrator is left to write the story.’
- ‘If I was a time traveller I'd love to just wander about, unseen if possible so people continue about their daily business.’
- ‘There's 1,000 years of history here and the volunteer park ranger becomes a time traveller when she escorts groups around the park.’
- ‘He also made an imaginative leap in taking his time traveller into the far future, to witness the end of the world.’
- ‘A Victorian time traveller would recognise the schools more than any other institution in this age.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.