One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A series of values of a quantity obtained at successive times, often with equal intervals between them.as modifier ‘time-series analysis’
- ‘The light line is an exponential, long-run trend line fitted to the time series by statistical regression.’
- ‘The last chapters discuss interpolation and graduation, index numbers, and time series.’
- ‘The time series were obtained in four different experimental sessions.’
- ‘The statistical analysis of environmental time series has to take these points into account.’
- ‘Some hoped to be able to predict time series of stock values in this way.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.