One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A precise moment in time.‘we compared the groups at each time point’
- ‘The relative frequency of each functional class is calculated independently for each timepoint.’
- ‘Two to three branches were sampled per tree, and 16–25 different trees were sampled at each time-point.’
- ‘Similar patterns were found at both time-points.’
- ‘Several biopsy samples from a single timepoint and a single subject were examined.’
- ‘The test group was statistically superior to the control group for absence of pain at all time-points evaluated through Day 30.’
- ‘The questionnaire was administered at two time-points.’
- ‘The sample sizes in each timepoint are relatively small.’
- ‘The difference between the groups was not statistically significant at any time-point.’
- ‘Blood pressures did not differ significantly between the groups at any time point.’
- ‘Five measurements were performed at each time point, and the mean value was calculated.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.