One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Time considered as an independent variable in the analysis or measurement of time-dependent phenomena.
- ‘The frames are analyzed in a time domain to produce at least one comparison index, after which an appropriate block size is selected for the transform coder.’
- ‘The beginning of data input and output was synchronized via trigger lines so that multiple data blocks could be averaged in the time domain.’
- ‘Next month we will take a look at transmission line tests and measurements in the time domain.’
- ‘Here, rescaling the rotational velocity is equivalent to stretching the time domain.’
- ‘The time domain may at times lend itself more readily to visual interpretation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.