One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Time considered as an independent variable in the analysis or measurement of time-dependent phenomena.
- ‘Here, rescaling the rotational velocity is equivalent to stretching the time domain.’
- ‘Next month we will take a look at transmission line tests and measurements in the time domain.’
- ‘The time domain may at times lend itself more readily to visual interpretation.’
- ‘The beginning of data input and output was synchronized via trigger lines so that multiple data blocks could be averaged in the time domain.’
- ‘The frames are analyzed in a time domain to produce at least one comparison index, after which an appropriate block size is selected for the transform coder.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.