One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We've no time for time-wasters, we have issued the figures so only people who can match them can apply.’
- ‘We've seen many travel websites come and go, some improving, others going downhill, and we've had ample time to sort the winners from the time-wasters.’
- ‘We do not want time-wasters to give the police the run around and if anyone knows what happened they should ring straight away.’
- ‘Offers in excess of £500,000 please, no time-wasters.’
- ‘One third need to be seen, one third could wait until the morning and one third are time-wasters.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.