Relating to or denoting a spectroscopic technique in which a spectrum is obtained at a series of time intervals after excitation of the sample.
- ‘Additional evidence for spectral relaxation comes from the time-resolved emission spectra that usually shows time-dependent shifts to longer wavelengths.’
- ‘Using the transients in conjunction with the steady-state emission spectrum, time-resolved emission spectra were reconstructed by standard methods.’
- ‘With time-resolved spectroscopy, the spectra of intermediates were determined.’
- ‘An analysis of the time-resolved fluorescence spectra reveals that the benzimide/indole dyes show a time-dependent spectral shift.’
- ‘Their study by combined steady-state and time-resolved spectroscopic techniques can bring a better insight in their excited state properties.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.