One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
See time limit
- ‘‘He always saw it as a time-limited job for a specific purpose,’ a friend said.’
- ‘Shop fronts are also to be improved, she added, as well as the introduction of new kerbing, resurfacing and time-limited car parking.’
- ‘Rental, subscription and time-limited trial offers (already used for computer software) are all options.’
- ‘This is time-limited, and if it does not go ahead, money will be spent elsewhere.’
- ‘Well, that's certainly specific, measurable, achievable and time-limited.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.