One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A Semitic language spoken in Tigray, with about 4 million speakers.Compare with Tigre
- ‘Many Kunama speakers have become bilingual, with a predominance of Tigrinya as a second language.’
- ‘The official languages were Tigrinya and Arabic.’
- ‘He's on a mission to celebrate and preserve Tigrinya, his native language.’
- ‘The English speaker desirous of learning Tigrinya is going to need some assistance with the sound system.’
- ‘Television is available, with broadcasts three evenings a week in both Tigrinya and Arabic.’
The name in Tigrinya.
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.