One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An animal of a breed of grey, black, cream, or particoloured terrier with a thick shaggy coat.
- ‘I have a Tibetan terrier, Dinky, who looks exactly like me - we're going grey together.’
- ‘They would walk in the fields with their three Tibetan terriers.’
- ‘Himalayan breeds such as the Mastiff, the Lhasa Apso and the Tibetan terrier are safe in Europe and America.’
- ‘Nellie is a posh dog, a Tibetan terrier, and she's as cute and as doggy as you could possibly get.’
- ‘She is speaking of her husband Wayne Pate, with whom she lives in Brooklyn with their Tibetan terrier Lucy and cats Daisy and Tittens.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.