One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for chiru
- ‘Four mountaineers in the high steppes of northern Tibet and northeastern China have located the key calving ground of the chiru, a rare Tibetan antelope.’
- ‘The endangered Tibetan antelope or the chiru has been chosen after a fierce global contest as one of the five mascots of the Beijing Olympics 2008.’
- ‘It will take 10 days for all the 40,000 female and baby Tibetan antelopes to cross the construction site.’
- ‘Many different kinds of wild animals live there, for instance, the Tibetan antelope, Asiatic wild ass and yak.’
- ‘From tigers to the killing of Tibetan antelopes and sea turtles in Orissa, everything worries her, and there is a strong determination to fight against all odds.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.